MN Inter-Fashion recognizes the protection of personal information as an important social responsibility. We have established the following personal information protection policy, and all personal information is handled, managed, and maintained in accordance with this policy.
- Acquisition, use, provision of personal information
- We will handle all tasks involving the acquisition, use or provision of personal information appropriately and in accordance with our awareness of the importance of personal information.
- Implementation of security measures
- We will maintain optimal systems to ensure the strict control of personal information. We will take all necessary steps to prevent and remedy illegal access to personal information, as well as loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, or other actions affecting personal information, by implementing efficient security control measures.
- Continual improvement
- We will establish, implement, and maintain management systems to protect personal information, and we will continue to review and improve those systems at regular intervals.
- Compliance with laws, regulations, and norms
- When handling personal information, we will strictly comply with laws, regulations, government guidelines, and norms concerning the protection of personal information.